That’s the benefit of working with First Kentucky Bank, a locally owned and operated institution.
Our approval process is quick and flexible, saving you both time and money. We offer a variety of consumer and mortgage loan products, including our popular Home Equity Lines & Loans.
One of our friendly, experienced lending professionals is ready to help get the loan process started for you! Click here to find a lender near you, or fill out an online loan inquiry form, and we'll have a lender contact you!
Click Here to visit our Mortgage Center where you can apply online.
Check out other Banking Extras
All credit subject to approval
Buying a car or a boat? Adding a room to the house or renovating the kitchen? Looking for a way to finance a dream vacation? First Kentucky Bank offers a variety of consumer loans to help you reach your goals.
All of our loans feature competitive, market-based interest rates. Discounts are available for First Kentucky Bank customers who have their monthly loan payments automatically deducted from a First Kentucky Bank checking account.
Applying for a loan is easy and convenient. Our consumer loans are designed to meet a variety of needs:
- Automobile Loans
- Boat / Camper / Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Mobile Homes
- Personal Loans
- Secured Fixed-Rate Loans
- Debt Consolidation
* First Kentucky Bank consumer loans are available with either variable or fixed rates. Additionally, both secured and unsecured loans are offered.
At First Kentucky Bank, we offer a full line of home financing products to meet your particular needs — whether you are building, buying, refinancing, making improvements, or using the equity in your home.
Available mortgage types from First Kentucky Bank include:
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Gives you extra borrowing power, based on a lower initial payment than is typically available with a fixed-rate mortgage
- Lets you take advantage of a lower monthly payment to save money
- Recommended if you plan to refinance or sell the property in a few years
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Provides predictable monthly payments over the entire life of the loan
- Lets you pay a higher interest rate in return for protection against the possibility of rising interest rates
- Great if you are interested in building equity in the property through monthly principal and interest payments
Mortgage products available from First Kentucky Bank include:
- Construction Loans
- Real Estate Purchase Loans
- Real Estate Refinancing
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Loans
Home Equity Lines of Credit
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a variable-rate, revolving line of credit based on the available equity in your home and other qualifying criteria. Features and benefits of the First Kentucky Bank HELOC include:
- Required payment is "interest-only" on the outstanding principal balance
- Non Primary Residence home equity lines are available
Home Equity Loans
The home equity loan is a loan based on the available equity in your home and other qualifying criteria. This loan makes budgeting easier with a simple fixed-interest rate and fixed payment amount. The features and benefits include:
- Competitive, fixed interest rate
- Flexible terms
- Loans are fully funded at closing
- Non-Primary Residence home equity loans available
In conjunction with the SAFE Act's federal registration requirement, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) requires institutions to provide certain information on mortgage loan originators to be publicly available through NMLS Consumer Access. Please click on the link below to view a guide that explains what information will be available and from what sources the information is derived.
NMLS Consumer Access