When you work with the right financial partner you can become financially healthy! Whether you are beginning with your first savings account or working to invest your money further, First Kentucky is here for every step.
It is our goal to help educate you, so you’re able to make smart money decisions and prosper.
At First Kentucky there are many services available. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us where you will talk to a real person on the other line, not a phone tree.
To understand our full disclosures, read them here!
First Kentucky Perks
Standard Benefits & Features
Banking has never been more convenient!
(Learn more below)
Sign Up Today!
Including Mobile Banking, Mobile Pay, Telephone Banking, and Flash Deposits
Get More Information
Combine checking, savings, and IRA account balances into one statement or sign up for FREE eStatements!
ATM or VISA Check Card
Night Deposit Boxes & Safe Deposit Boxes, Free Notary Public Services, and Wire Transfers with other Financial Institutions.
Banking has never been more convenient! Through your home computer, laptop, or mobile phone (with internet connection), you can access account information and even process transactions securely through First Kentucky Bank Online Banking. Plus, you can sign up for Online Banking with Bill Pay for free! Check out all of these available online services:
- Instantly access account information and balances
- View up to 24 months of transactional history
- View and transfer funds to and from internal and external accounts—even accounts with other financial institutions
- View online images of your canceled checks and deposit tickets
- Receive your monthly statement securely via E-statements
- Download account information directly into Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft® Money for personal financial management
- Pay recurring, occasional or one-time bills with FREE Bill Payment. Schedule bills to pay on the due date and funds will not be deducted from your account until that day
- Receive e-bills from many major billers that notify you when the bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed
- Convenient transaction related and Bill Pay email alerts and reminders to let you know about your account activity, e-bills, bill payments and overdue payments
Text or by app! First sign up for online banking and then follow these instructions.
Mobile Bill Pay
including a new feature - Mobile Payee Management - that lets you add, delete and update bill pay payees through the app!
Use our mobile app to deposit checks! Learn more
Save money and the earth by signing up!
Online banking customer? Log in and click "view statement". You will be presented with the eStatement disclosure, at which time you can accept and immediately view your statement.
Non-online banking customer? Visit your nearest branch to complete and sign an eStatement request. Once the request is submitted, you will receive eStatement disclosures by email.
*Customers who wish access to eStatement(s) and also receive a paper statement are subject to a $5.00 monthly service fee.
To sign up, contact Electronic Banking at 1-866-839-6271. After you’re signed up, call anytime to access your accounts: 1-888-505-6907.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Located at our Bardwell, Cunningham, Mayfield Sixth Street, Draffenville, Benton, Central City, Greenville, and Ohio County branches.