Account and security alerts are a great way to stay up to date with your accounts, as well as to help reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft. Alerts may be sent to you by email or text message.
- To receive alerts by text, follow the “Add a Device and Complete Device Activation” instructions below, then follow the “Enable Custom and Security Alerts” instructions at the bottom of the page.
- To receive alerts by email, simply follow the “Enable Custom and Security Alerts” instructions at the bottom of the page.
Should you need assistance with adding a device or setting up alerts, our Customer Resource Center is happy to help. They may be reached at 866-839-6271. You may also send us a message in Digital Banking by accessing the “Messages” option from the main menu, then selecting “New Request.”
ADD A DEVICE AND COMPLETE DEVICE ACTIVATION
- Navigate to the Online Banking Login on the First Kentucky website or app.
- Enter your Username and Password and click or tap the “Sign In” button.
- Click on “Manage Profile” online or tap “Profile” in the app.
- Click or tap on “Phone” under “Contact Settings.”
- Click or tap “+Add new mobile device.”
- Enter your Phone Number, Nickname, select your device type and click or tap “Add Device.”
- The Device Setup Complete message will appear.
- Click or tap “View new device.”
- Click or tap the “SMS” button under “Send Verification Code via.”
- You will receive a Verification Code text message. Enter the Verification Code from the text message into the “Verification Code” field within Digital Banking and click or tap “Verify Device.”
- You may now turn on SMS Text Banking and SMS Text Alerts for your verified device.
- Click or tap on “Manage Alerts” in the Digital Banking Menu.
- Click or tap the “+” to the right of My Alerts.
- Select the type of alert you wish to enable: Custom, Bill Pay or Security.
- If you selected the Custom or Security alert type in step #3 you will be prompted to choose the account you wish to receive the alert for. (Bill Pay alerts will not prompt you to choose an account.)
- Click or tap “Alert Type” and choose the type of alert you wish to establish from the list displayed. Depending on the type of alert you have selected, you may be prompted to input an amount over which you would like to receive the alert, the frequency of the alerts and the time of day you’d like to receive the alert.
- Enter a name for the alert.
- Select how you wish to receive the alert, email, or text. Should you wish to receive the alert via Text (SMS) your mobile device must first be added and verified in your Digital Banking Profile. Instructions to add and verify a device are included above.
- Click or tap “Create.”
- The Success screen will be displayed, and you may choose to set up another alert or close.